Here are all the programs, documents and datasets mentionned in my publications (or publications of colleagues/students) to ensure the reproducibility and understanding of our results. If there is no Licence.txt file attached to these files, please consider that the Attribution alone Creative Commons (or CC-BY) should be used.
Proof of concepts related to papers
- 2020 - Max Jungerius, Nicolas Cointe, proof of concept "Nightclub Evacuation and limited perception" modelled with Netlogo
- 2020 - Merit Heijink, Nicolas Cointe, proof of concept "Herding behaviour in Delft station" modelled with Netlogo
- 2020 - Claudia de Koning, Nicolas Cointe, proof of concept "Influence of families on evacuations" modelled with Netlogo
- 2020 - Tijn Verberne, Nicolas Cointe, proof of concept "Effect of evacuation exercises" modelled with Netlogo
- 2019 - EXTRAAMAS workshop
- 2017 - RIA "Jugement éthique dans le processus de décision d'un agent BDI"
- 2017 - RIA "Éthique collective dans les systèmes multi-agents"
- 2016 - EDIA
- 2016 - AAMAS
- 2016 - JFSMA
Data for DPA
Here are several datasets of measurements performed in 2018 during my Postdoc in École des Mines de Saint Étienne in collaboration with TelecomSud Paris. The two oscilloscopes used for these measurements are :
- Lecroy Wavesurfer 10M, 1GHz bandwidth, 10 MSa/s
- a Picoscope
- Measurements on STM32
- Measurements on ARMV8 (Rapsberry PI 3)